Project Manager - Calgary or Grande Prairie
Rheaume Engineering Inc. is seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our team. Rheaume is an Alberta-based engineering, procurement, and construction firm founded in 2005. If you want to be a part of an elite workforce that is meeting the challenges of today’s rapidly changing economy, Rheaume could be a fit for you.
What Rheaume can do for you:
- We have flexibility in office hours, working from home, and vacation time
- Rheaume has a reputation for quality engineering and fit-for-purpose solutions, join us and be involved with innovative designs and efficient project execution
- Get experience working on projects in a range of industries: energy, agriculture, pulp & paper, mining, and ESG (carbon capture and emission reduction)
- Work for a small company where you’ll get to know your co-workers, and perform a variety of tasks on multiple projects
- Get rewarded for providing employee referrals and business development leads.
What you’ll do:
- Overall responsibility for the project, approval of engineering, management of the project team
- Client management, estimating/budgeting, planning/scheduling, cost control, progress reporting, coordination of company resources, and project team building
- Identify and manage changes to project scope/cost/schedule while maintaining quality
- Prepare proposals, project execution plans, design basis memorandums, and project reports
- Approve POs, timesheets, and invoices
Who you are:
- 10+ years of Western Canada oil and gas project experience
- Experience with pulp mills would be an asset
- Hard worker, detailed oriented, leader, problem solver
- Ability to work on multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Effective communicator: both written and oral
- Adaptable to fluctuating hours and workload, driven by project needs
- Currently residing in North America
Either employee or contractor status may be considered for this role. Rheaume has a competitive, multi-faceted compensation plan including a competitive hourly rate based on experience and education, health and dental benefits, and RRSP matching.
This job opportunity will remain open until a suitable candidate is recruited. We thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.