Process EIT - Calgary
Rheaume Engineering Inc. is seeking a full-time Process EIT to join our team. Rheaume is an Alberta-based engineering, procurement, and construction firm founded in 2005. If you want to be a part of an elite workforce that is meeting the challenges of today’s rapidly changing economy, Rheaume could be a fit for you.
What Rheaume can do for you:
- We have flexibility in office hours, working from home, and vacation time
- Rheaume has a reputation for quality engineering and fit-for-purpose solutions, join us and be involved with innovative designs and efficient project execution
- Get experience working on projects in a range of industries: energy, agriculture, pulp & paper, mining, and ESG (carbon capture and emission reduction)
- Work for a small company where you’ll get to know your co-workers, and perform a variety of tasks on multiple projects
- Get rewarded for providing employee referrals and business development leads.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare engineering design notes, calculations, specifications, and drawings
- Work with others to develop plot plans, PFDs, and P&IDs
- Prepare data-sheets, specifications, and RFPs for equipment to be purchased
- Prepare line, valve, tie-in, car-seal, and specialty item lists; PVF and instrument BOMs
- Conduct vendor clarifications and prepare technical/commercial bid evaluations
- Review vendor drawings and documentation
Who you are:
- 0-3 years of Western Canada oil and gas project experience
- Registered with APEGA
- Hard worker, detailed oriented, problem solver
- Ability to work on multiple project deadlines simultaneously
- Effective communicator: both written and oral
- Adaptable to fluctuating hours and workload, driven by project needs
Either employee or contractor status may be considered for this role. Rheaume has a competitive, multi-faceted compensation plan including a competitive hourly rate based on experience and education, health and dental benefits, and RRSP matching.
This job opportunity will remain open until a suitable candidate is recruited. We thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.